Quick post to let the world know that I’ve just released a new version of frogr right now, in order to address a few issues present in the previous version. Mainly:
- Deprecation of non-SSL end points for the Flickr API (see these two posts for more info). From now on, frogr will use SSL-only API calls.
- Address issues with frogr‘s AppData file. Apparently, the AppData file was neither valid (according to appdata-validate) nor being installed properly, preventing frogr from showing up nicely in the GNOME Software app.
- Allow disabling video uploads at configuration time (enabled by default), instead of making the decision depending on the detected platform. This will hopefully make life easier for packagers of other platforms (e.g. MacPorts).
- Removed libsoup-gnome code once and for all (API deprecated a while ago).
- Other things: updated translations and fixed a few minor bugs.
As usual, feel free to check the website of the project in case you want to know more about frogr, how to get it or how to contribute to it.
Pingback: How To Install Frogr 0.10 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pinguy OS And Other Ubuntu Derivatives | LinuxG.net
Pingback: Links 17/6/2014: More Games, Plasma 5 Demos | Techrights